The Kurofune is Link’s first G4+ ECU built to run off adapter looms.
Meaning there is already a host of aftermarket adapter looms for all types of Japanese cars that will plug straight into your car and straight into the Kurofune.
This also means that the Kurofune is a ready made replacement for other aftermarket ECUs that share that same wiring set-up.
• 10 x Digital Inputs
• 3 x Temperature Inputs
• 9 x Analog Inputs
• 2 x Differential Trigger Inputs
• 2 x Knock Inputs
• 8 x Injection Drives
• 8 x Ignition Drivers
• 10 x Auxiliary Outputs
• 4 Analog Outputs
• +5V Sensor Power Supply
• 1 x Sixty Four Pin Connector
• 1 x CAN Bus
• 1x USB Mini Tuning Connection
• 30 General Purpose Tables and many dedicated tables.
• 100 channels of logging.
• 32Mb of logging memory.
• All Motorsport features including antilag, traction and launch control
• Built in trigger oscilloscope.
• Onboard Knock Control – support for two knock sensors wired directly to the ECU. No external amplifier required.
• QuickTune – automated fuel tuning.
• OBDII output stream – send engine data to your tablet or phone using an OBDII to wifi/bluetooth adaptor (not included).
• Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping.
• 5D boost control with three switchable tables.
• Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps.
• Individual cylinder correction.
All Link ECUs (Engine Control Units) are 100% New Zealand designed and developed. We also offer a limited lifetime warranty so if your ECU breaks in the normal course of its designed use then we’ll repair or replace, no questions asked.