The Xtreme is one of Link’s premium ECU’s with more inputs and outputs, Peak and Hold Injection, built in E-throttle and all the motorsport features including Anti-lag and Traction Control.
The Xtreme is optimised for all engines including V8s, 4 Rotors and turbos. If you want to gain an advantage over the competition, you’ll want a premium ECU like the Xtreme.
• 8/10* x Digital inputs
• 4 x Temperature inputs
• 11 x Analog inputs
• 2 x Trigger inputs
• 2 x Knock inputs
*2 inputs required when using 2nd CAN Bus
• 8 x Injection drives
• 8 x Ignition drivers
• 10 x Auxiliary outputs
• +5V Sensor power supply
• +8V Sensor power supply
• 2 x Thirty four pin, waterproof connectors
• 1 x CAN bus
• 1x Serial (RS232) connection
• 1x USB tuning connection
• 8 Peak and Hold injection drives, user definable,
• 10 amp peak, 3 amp hold.
• Fully programmable E-throttle control complete
• with gear shift control and throttle blips.
• CAN is user defined and supports two independent CAN modules
• Onboard Knock Control – support for two knock sensors wired
• directly to the ECU. No external amplifier required.
• 30 General Purpose Tables and many dedicated tables.
• 100 channels of logging.
• 32Mb (4 MByte) of logging memory.
• Built in trigger oscilloscope.
• Mixture map, closed loop fuel correction.
• OBDII output stream – send engine data to your tablet or phone using an OBDII to wifi/bluetooth adaptor (not included).
All Link ECUs (Engine Control Units) are 100% New Zealand designed and developed. We also offer a limited lifetime warranty so if your ECU breaks in the normal course of its designed use then we’ll repair or replace, no questions asked.